Complex Data Made Simple
MMPower applies scientific rules to formulate molecular associations and ontologies from structured and unstructured data to produce actionable recommendations. This process results in more thorough knowledge discovery with minimal manually intensive work and variability. API integration with the knowledgebase gives you on-demand access to the most clinically relevant information by allowing you to conduct customized searches that provide you with prevalence data, contraindications, unique condition and variant ontology mapping, and a layer of scientifically reviewed associations.
- Advanced search capabilities within a self learning knowledgebase
- On-the-fly ontology mapping technology to interpret novel mutations
- Search among the most up-to-date molecular information in cancer genomics
- Reduce time consuming curation with on-demand access
- Recommend treatments with confidence using trusted sources, automated technology and clinical oversight.
- Conduct more efficient molecular searches saving you time and money
- Enhance workflow and systems in your current pipeline
- Seamless integration via RESTful API
Multifaceted Molecular Knowledgeable
In addition to the Solutions MolecularMatch directly offers, the MMPower knowledgebase can be leveraged in a number of ways to increase efficiencies and generate revenue in the Health and Life Sciences Industry. Here are a few ways in which customers have and can utilize the MMPower knowledgebase.
- Augment your molecular workbench with trials, publications and evidence-based drug searches
- Clinical trial matching for patients and providers.
- Clinical Decision Support integration with EMR
- Business Intelligence that surfaces mutation level data behind each trial
- Bespoke Data Analysis by ingesting and interpreting structured and unstructured data
- Solutions for Payers by leveraging standards and guidelines to quickly define clinical significance and actionability in conjunction with supporting evidence
- Biobank/Tumor Registry Interpretation
- Immunotherapy Assessment, taking in patient unique immuno-genomic data and matching to the appropriate immunotherapy treatments.
MMPower Customer Use Case
MolecularMatch was able to work with an Academic Institution to increase awareness of targeted clinical trials. MMPower supplied them with clinical trial matching and one click clinical trial enrollment based on our molecularly aware platform and geo-located trial results. Within a few weeks they integrated the MolecularMatch API directly into their existing workflow and started distributing reports to their physicians embedded with MolecularMatch’s dynamic links. This allowed the physicians to access continuously updated information on available recommendations. The Institution has been a consistent MolecularMatch MMPower API user since 2014. Patients molecularly sequenced at their institution are likely receiving clinical trials and approved treatments reported by MolecularMatch.